Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Never, never.

What sin, that lurks in each of us,
far grosser,
far deeper,
far more perverse.
So long, to keep hidden,
To keep hidden,
In darkness.

Even those who are forgiven,
temptation bitten
struggling, strangling,
the cords of lust.

I can't bear this weight
I can't calm the gate
The flood of the reprobates
And Their vile complaints
Now that the light has shown,
revealed the hidden state,
Oh will you still me forsake?

Never, never.
Tied to an unbreakable tether.
To a Wretch as I,
An amazing grace did fly,
Toward the neediest,
dirtiest child,
to me, to me.

Abba, such destruction and heartbreak we bring on ourselves and others. Please draw near to his family now, in unspeakable shame and sorrow, and comfort them with your peace.

John 14:27

Peace
I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.