Search This Blog

Friday, January 19, 2018

Void//Voice



Try to suppress the unmasking
Frailness of identity
My mind, it wanders sometimes,
Like vertigo,
And my name slips away,
This place, certificates, meanings and memories fade,
And it feels like oblivion, like annihilation
That I will cease to exist
Am I, and
was I ever
(never)
really real?

Who is this,
What is this faint blurring wonder
Interwoven threads
Tearing
Reality
Woken dream
Scaring

Do you know this, have you felt this
Lostness?

Steady state  // Gone
Grip              // Loosened
Way             // Quenched

What I know or knew or thought I knowed
‘They're an illusion to me now’
Is it? Is it.

Its P a s s i n g,
And it’s gone
And I know my name
And I cry to YaH,
Don’t lose me Awe,
Don’t let me go,
Too deep
In/Beside
Loose the Whys
Fade  
[I] am not… Ceasing
Cemetery’s Seismic Void
Still hurling in space,
Alive to chase
to breathe to
Be

Frailty, hear this,
YOU ARE,
Quickened.

Every space has an unseen indentation
Though you do not now see
the lasting city
the non-blind cry out
to who was and is and ever will be
 
I AM.