Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Answered

I want all the answers conveniently in my billfold
Rational and wise, benevolently advised,
Never surprised

Rather than
Mad-driving and poor
Biting and sure

Oh, the learning plight
Expectations bite
Parking lot fears and long nights

I wrote this and awoke this- choked this,
Cage my heart,The bitter part.

Sour to this gustatory perception
Never mind that it's late, too, 
An unequivocal rue. 

The aristocracy of chemistry.
Sure, subtlety,
I want to be known and, yes,

I have an agenda,
A timeline and a dreaming veranda
On the recline I'm inclined to fantasy

Until suffocated with the chest-crushing reality
Inciting; righting
Commanding fears, be flighting

Truth, be resurrecting, anxiety blasting
No more trust in starched prescription
Held by the fairy tale's happily ever after ransom

I will live in the in-between
Fearless and trusting
In Answerer never-forsaking.